Monday 5 September 2011

Kampungboy's Holidays!

well well , hey im back :)
sorry for abandoned this bloG for such few months. surely many things did happened but i just cant find my time to upload and post my news. well , let me write about my last week holidays.. ! suspose im at Manilla but it was canceled for some reasons. So i spent my holidays at Kuala Penyu! Goshhh!! haha ..  many didnt believe it .

haha . i went back to Kuala Penyu with Mechiel and on Monday i went to Labuan for my foot treatment ! haha .. well i Went to Jogg at Kuala Penyu Hospital since my hometown dont have a proper Gym.  this place remind me alot of my sweet memories with my secondary school friends. hehe .. well , that were already past :)  i Still miss them alot.
sexy  or not ? hehe 
i went to Beaufort few days ago. Reasons? Kuala Penyu Nothing to play and buy. Such bored town but it still my best Hometown :) the ss Picture below is my new Sub shirt which i Bought it for 80% less :) love it especially i now own a bigger muscle on my chest ! yaiiiiii! haha 


sexy enough ?
 one of the most unforgetable Holidays incident was my Grandma and My sister combine Birthday Celebration :) it was great because it only few of us in the house. i mean, no outsider.. !! well , i <3 both  of them :)
their bday CAke!

my Two sweet girls:)

a Family photo, but my brother came late=.-

my sister with her family, look at the baby boy!


while me SS with my popo and sisters! haha


so i up to mountain   Kundasang ON friday! it was not cold as before , perhaps, OZONE thinning ? well what to do right :) Last Thursday was a special day because i met someone :) well #!$@% haha ..
i still try to act cute 

with my Darling 550D

khui ichigo went with me 

and Chieng as well XD

i like the view like this.. i wish everymorning i could see this view :) relaxing :)
i stayed at Zen Garden Resort. the Hostel was good but the road is like haunted and scariest road i ever pass through.
Zen GArden REsort 
 down to Ranau, we Stop by to The place that sell lots of fresh vege.. i like it .. travell nice huh ? LOVE it .
this photo look fat!


we reached Poring quite late , i cant remember the time but ...... cool, i love there !


 we then went to Desa Farm but it was closed .. what a bad day! then we head straight to WAr memorial Garden! Nice :) i changed my shirt to a sweater of Chieng.. wish his GF dun kill me .. hehe .. im sexy in those photos .. ><

English Garden ?

Love the photo:)

such heaven

as i told u, sexy wor

nice background :)


Sunday: something Sweet happened ! hehe .. Well, i guess it became memories only lor! hehe .. phoom chop khun ! hahah .. something to remmeber! hehe .. btw , today we went to upper star to celebrate Jessica birthday! great one and im the only Boy! who cARes?
hehe ..
hehe ..!


with birthday Girl..

wish her all the best :)
well.......my life must go on.. its like a journey .......

No comments:

Post a Comment